Team Cross ° м פ τ ° sur TrackMania
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, ...
Voir le deal
399 €

for lydia

5 participants

for lydia Empty for lydia

Message par Admin Dim 29 Mai - 5:52

I owe explain to those about whom I have not yet spoken of clearing up to you the bullshit of my nephew. As you know him I you announced my return on Poitiers and to leave Marseille, this it is crossed, arrived in the region Poitou Charente seen that I had left on a plan of voluntary departure, I joined the pole employment(for found work), I took advantage of it to participate in meeting to prepare me in my future company which I wanted and am going to make (assistance to the old persons), further to it, I had a contact and knew somebody who was in this subsidiary and who suggested me to go in Sydney. Why not, 2 days to prepare my suitcases and takeoff, I found this very interessant and especially very charming because instead of 1 month, I was kidnapé, lol, and stayed 7 months, am make hypnotized by a charming young lady. On the other hand as soon as I made my decision on a whim to leave, I indicated in killian my nephew who played the time on tm to indicate you that I went out for reason professional and that I shall be back for new year. Regrettably, the age returns "idiot" sometimes, because in my return the beginning of May, I was able to read and to see all which took place, and there the shock, I have stop the ordi and steeped myself by asking me for the fact what happened to me. Attached to my team as I was him and to see the scenario which he went up, I asked the question during 2 weeks before resuming contact yesterday with bonum and youp, and not easy to find the solution knowing that I turned with some of you for 15 days. Small explanation with killian the last we, but not very meaning of saying why of this reaction, but further to the various bullshit which he accumulates and to 8 schools makes in 1 and a half year because he does not stop be transferred, it amazed me half, even if he has even looked far this history, knowing that an accident as would have of the being noted on newspapers or crossed on the TV. Finally here is how to break morality of somebody, and now to return as I have him say in some be not going to be easy for me in front of players of tm. As you were able to notice it, I began to postulate as "thriller" to put back me in the bath. I had a discussion with jonathan so that he resumes his place among the mgt and to give itself for the team as he always made him, on the other hand I asked in bonum and to redo also his appearance to give us a help onto the evolution of the forum, the gate and the videos, I think according to the setbacks arisen recently that I was able to see that this team is far from leaving the world TM.
Kiss you
Admin
Admin
Admin.

https://teammgt.forum2jeux.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

for lydia Empty Re: for lydia

Message par Jonathan Dim 29 Mai - 8:34

Kiss you too honey pastaga Wink I love you
Jonathan
Jonathan

Message par lydia Mer 1 Juin - 0:20

well, can't really say much here.... but i'm very glad to see u back from the dead!! Very Happy
lydia
lydia

Message par zBity Mer 1 Juin - 0:48

for lydia 101313 Futé from Hell Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
zBity
zBity
Admin.

Message par Jonathan Mer 1 Juin - 11:33